Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Early morning tatting

For the first time EVER, I have the day before Thanksgiving off! So, you'd think I'd enjoy sleeping in, right? Wrong! I was up at 4:30 this morning. It was too early to do much, so I enjoyed my morning coffee with Dave, helped him with a little paperwork, and began tatting. Not a bad way to start the day...


I completed Doodad Snowflake #6 using size 40 Navy Greens HDT by Jess! I do love this color combo.

Now that I have some daylight, I guess I should tackle those dust bunnies... they're taking over!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a lovely way to start the day - family, coffee and tatting. Wouldn't it be nice if we could start all days like that? It's great that you have an extra day off. I, too, have dust bunnies that need to be tackled. I think I'll have to use a whip and a chair to get them to the vacuum they have grown so big:-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love to start the day with a little tatting. It does my soul good.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!