Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tatting through the day...

A little here, a little there, and then...


another doodad snowflake is finished! This is Doodad Snowflake #2, again in Navy Greens from Jess! I'm not sure, but I think I may have enough for one more snowflake.

I used little bits of tatting time as a reward for accomplishments today, and I've accomplished quite a bit...

cut out fabric for 12 Origami pouches
cleaned the kitchen
finished the grocery shopping
washed the sheets
made the beds...

I wonder what else I can accomplish today?

10 comments:

  1. You go, you tatting (and ToDo List) marvel! Great job on the Doodad Snowflake.

    I am still twitching with excitement to begin one of the doodad tats. It will be my reward for finishing the Lace Mat tat along. (Not long now!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow to getting so much done today. Thanksgiving Blessings Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'flowers' on the outside seem to echo the doo-dad shape. It looks great!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this design and have been tatting them for my cards. I leave out the center as I do not have any and makes it quick to tat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So productive!!!

    I love these colorful snowflakes- so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure were busy! I am really liking the blue green hdt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your little ornament. Where did you find the metal hanger?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, the metal hangers are from www.wirestormcreations.com. I think they're about 50 cents each, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!