Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Another shopping day

I really don't enjoy shopping, but I forgot a few things the other day, so I met up with daughter Carol and we went shopping for everything from toothpaste to floor tiles. Of course shopping did not keep me from enjoying some time with my hobbies!


I'm pretty sure it's a given now that I will tat an Ice Drop a day. I have to... I have a lifetime supply of glass gems! This one is in size 20 Lizbeth #115, Springtime.


I'm very happy that I finally figured out how to convert an Inkle loom pattern to one that can be used with a rigid heddle. This pattern is exactly what I was trying to accomplish! Sometimes it takes me a while to understand how something works, and understanding a draft for an Inkle pattern really challenged me!


I'm back to working on my sister-in-law's runner. I do love this pattern, and I'm finding that even thought I haven't worked on it in quite a while, I haven't lost the rhythm of the pattern! In case you've forgotten, this pattern is Eightsome Reel from A Pattern Book of Tatting by Mary Konior.

I hope to stay home tomorrow. I have lots of catching up to do!

4 comments:

  1. Perseverance, persistence, patience, and practice always pay off in the end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of great projects in progress!!! :) So glad to see you back to the runner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so wonderful- especially that runner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a weaving lesson today. My weaving doesn't look like yours!!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!