Thursday, June 1, 2017

Rise and shine!

I don't know where yesterday went, but I was up bright and early. I can hear cheerful little voices upstairs, so everyone must be feeling better!


Sophia spent time decorating my Ice Drop tree. She has informed me that I need to make more!


With all the snuggles and playing outside, it's been easier to weave a few rows here and there than it has been to pick up my tatting. I love the way this purple and blue band turned out!


As much as I love the purple and blue, this blue and green band just might be my favorite so far!

Joanne and I cleared out my kitchen bookshelves yesterday. I'm really not much of a cook, but I do enjoy reading cookbooks! As we were sorting, I found multiple copies of some... oops!

We've been trying to do a little bit each day, and although I don't have one single room organized to my liking, I do feel we've made progress.

Time to go... here come the little ones!

6 comments:

  1. How adorable to see her decorating the ice drop tree so cute. I am amazed to see how fast your weaving is going too! take care from Carollyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! Looks like so much fun!!! :)
    Looks like she will be an organizer also!! :)
    Your bands look fabulous!! Is the blue and green one named Hugs and Kisses??? I see X's and O's.
    Have fun today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you managed to get weaving done - great result, I like the hugs and kisses. Sophia will keep track for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretties !!! Can't single out one, except of course the little Ice (drop) princess :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bands, they are all lovely so can't say which one I like.
    Enjoy your day with the grand kids,

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should be called a 'zoom loom' because you 'zoom' through making these bands so quickly! And you also are staying the course with your organizing! My craft room is still waiting patiently ...!

    I came across a Website (blog?) that has some lovely photos of Ice Drops, and I'm particularly intrigued by the blue one which seems to have tiny beads in the chains and a lovely faceted blue gem in the center. There is no indication of the blog owner or explanation of the drops. Are you aware of this website/blog? It's not clear if this person is 'selling' patterns or what the purpose of the 'blog' is.
    http://tattingpattern.blogspot.com/p/blue-proposition.html

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!