Thursday, June 29, 2017

And the thunder rolls!

I hear thunder, so I'm going to make this a quick post!


I'm really enjoying working with my rigid heddles from Stoorstalka. This one is a simple heddle with no pattern slots.


I wanted to use it with my new lap-sized loom from Hard Maple Looms. I was afraid the loom might be too small, but it's working just fine!


Today's Ice Drop is my Spring Garden pattern in size 20 Lizbeth, Spring Garden. Can you guess how I come up with my pattern names? ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Neat weaving!! :)
    Great Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this spring garden color it really is a very pretty and now I see how this shuttle is used, i was reading too fast and thought wow how does one tat with this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have quite a collection of weaving looms and I am intrigued at how many different ways there are to weave. I'm starting to learn what a heddle is. I like the idea of a 'laptop' loom, as it seems less intimidating. Great photo of the shuttle.

    I like the Spring Garden pattern, which looks great in Spring Garden thread!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!royaldutchshellin

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!