Sunday, August 6, 2017

Time to relax

I had time to relax this afternoon, and there's no better way to relax than to tat!


While I've had the book New Tatting by Tomoko Morimoto for quite a while, I don't think I've tatted anything from it before.


I started with Marigold Motif in size 20 Lizbeth #629, Azalea Lt.


Since I had Azalea Lt and Green Coral Sea left on shuttles, I decided to combine the two. For this Ice Drop, the Green Coral Sea makes the rings, and the Azalea Lt makes the chains.


Here, I reversed the colors. I think the two go well together!

2 comments:

  1. They do go well together. I like Marigold, the contrast between rounds that have a lot of decorative picots and those that have none. Clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful motif and fabulous Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!