Wednesday, November 20, 2019

And so it grows


My friend Jennifer and I are working on Marly Bird's Greyson Waves Lace Scarf. As of last night, Jennifer was two color repeats ahead of me, so I decided to focus on knitting before heading off to school.

What you see is my total craft progress for the day. Why? I restocked my carry-along tatting bag and then forgot to put it in my purse! I did crochet with my high school kids today, but tatting was non-existent today.

I'm taking the Scarlet O'Hara attitude... tomorrow is another day!

8 comments:

  1. Scarlett's is an optimistic attitude, unlike 'tomorrow never comes' ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰ And research is proving that being stress-free & laidback can add years to our life - which translates to more tatting ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸŒน

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of competing with a friend in scarf knitting repeats! Your scarf is looking good. Ah, I’ve done that too, packed my tatting or knitting and then forgotten to take it with me. Drat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I set the first two challenges: a sweater and a scarf. Jennifer has set the third: socks. It's been several years since I've completed a pair of socks. I've started plenty, but never finished.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!