Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Ready to go!

Enough of this sitting around feeling sick! Today I am ready to go! I won't take on any extra duties this week, but I will be happy to get back to my routine of supervising kids eating their lunch. I know my job is pretty mundane, but I like it. Daughter Carol told me that some of the kids have been asking about me. It's kind of nice to be missed!


My big achievement today was to tat a Frivolity Ice Drop. One of the Ice Drop Addicts asked for clarification, and I was happy to oblige. It's been a while since I've tatted this pattern, and I'm glad I took the time to tat it again!


Another one of the Ice Drop Addicts members asked to see the back side. I often forget that the back is just as pretty as the front!

Of course checking out Facebook meant that I also spent quite a bit of time checking up on blogs. Boy, am I behind! I don't think I have time to read AND comment on everything that's happened in the past week and a half. Please don't be offended if I haven't responded to one of your comments or haven't commented on your blog posts. There just isn't enough time in my day!


After dinner, I managed to tat a basic Ice Drop. My table for Christmas in the Village is going to be very sparse this year. I guess that happens when you give all your tatting away!

6 comments:

  1. So pleased you’re feeling better. Shuttle in hand means you’re well on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better again. As long as you're in good health, having a sparsely-filled table for Christmas in the Village is not a tragedy. Being sick for an extended period of time - THAT would be awful. Anyway, glad you're better.
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! I spend more time talking than selling anyway! Being sick for a long period of time would be awful!

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been sick. I don't always check the blogs every day, so it seems as though you're still posting as usual. I love this ice drop! And thanks for showing the back, because it has its own appeal and shows that the gem is really secure.

    Your job is so perfect! Your personality reminds me of a cousin of mine. The kids always respond to a warm and caring person!

    I also love talking at the tatting events. I don't even make things to sell - just have displays that show how to use tatting. The other gals have the items to sell, and they enjoy that! It's a good arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Ice Drops!!! :)
    So glad to know you are doing better!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!