Monday, November 16, 2020

One snowflake and four Ice Drops

I just realized I hadn't blogged since Thursday. I guess I was having too much fun tatting! This is Snowflake #4 from Robin Perfetti's new book, Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes. I love this design!

I've also been busy tatting Doodle Ice Drops.

I still have thread by my chair, so I haven't gone into my stash to look for new colors.

Today, I finished off the ball of red. There was a tiny bit left, and I managed to tat a little five petal motif with it. I had to finger tat the last ring.

There's a little bit of green left. It will be interesting to see how many Ice Drops I manage to make. I think there's enough for two more. I could be wrong!

 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful snowflake and Ice Drops!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you were! Glad to see you were just immersed in tatting beautiful bright ice drops. And snowy snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy for me to forget technology. Shuttles and thread are so much more appealing!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!