Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Snowflakes


Today was the day to get back to tatting snowflakes! These are Snowflake #2 and Snowflake #3 from Robin Perfetti's Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes. I had tatted #2 incorrectly the other day. After a false start today (read that as I made a mistake), I tatted it up pretty quickly. 

I had two false starts with Snowflake #3. I don't know what my problem is with reading patterns lately. I think I'm too confident in my ability to look once and know what I'm doing. Guess what? I've found that I really need to pay close attention to the pattern!

6 comments:

  1. They look great!!! :)
    Hmmm...with all your hubby does, hasn't he taught you measure twice cut once(for tatters that is read twice tat once). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, I know the feeling! Pretty snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think I'm going to tat every snowflake in the book, so I keep buying snowflake patterns. I have never tatted every snowflake in the book!

      Delete
  3. The problem with reading patterns is probably because you no longer have an appendix to help you!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!