Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Seeing red

 

I felt like tatting with red today. Red is Mom's favorite color! This is the tatted bookmark pattern found on the back of the Moonlit shuttle package. It can also be found on the Handy Hands web site. My first thought was to put this in one of the plastic bookmark sleeves that I purchased last year. The tassel would go on the sleeve rather than on the tatting. Then I realized I would have to remember where I safely stored those bookmark sleeves.

Instead of spending time searching, I added the tassel!

I felt the need to tat another Doodle Ice Drop. All in all, I think I had a pretty productive tatting day!

4 comments:

  1. You did. Fabulous colour and the thread looks to have a nice crisp texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bookmark and Ice Drop!!! :)
    I have tried to not put things in safe places anymore because they are so safe that I just can't seem to find them again. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!