Monday, December 4, 2023

Crankin' away!

My brother came down to visit yesterday morning, and while we were visiting I managed to crank out nine gnomes! 


I'm having fun choosing beard styles for each gnome. Somehow, grandson Aidan didn't get a gnome at Thanksgiving. This guy will be headed his way today.


The white beards seem perfect for the red bodies. The yarn is nice and plush, just as a Santa beard should be.


I decided to play with bead color for the nose. The light green makes me think this guy may have had a little too much creme de menthe!

I did not play with my sock machine yesterday. Dave is going to help me level it, which I understand is important for proper use of the machine. He was at his sister's helping with Christmas decorations. I sure hope he gets home early from work today!


2 comments:

  1. Phew, that’s a lot of beards and noses to decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gnomes are cute! And the beards look fun to style.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!