Thursday, December 7, 2023

Skipping a day

There was nothing to post yesterday. Tuesday got away from me, and I just didn't get anything done.


Wednesday, I went to town! I managed to finish three gnomes before school. This one is for another of the p.e. teachers.


I think this one will be for my Secret Santa... unless I decide to keep him for myself!

I love the blue beard on this one! He went to one of our science teachers.

Mom and I went yarn shopping in the afternoon. Yes, we still have a boat load of yarn at home, but we were each looking for something specific. Mom has been making neck warmers for a women's shelter and was looking for cheerful colors. I was looking for yarns that would make good gnome beards.


After dinner, I finished the last of the gnomes that I cranked out when my brother was visiting on Sunday.


I'd like to say I'll get more gnomes cranked out today, but I'm subbing in the high school. So, I really don't expect to get much of anything done today. Maybe I'll have time to knit some dishcloths!

2 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!