Tuesday, December 12, 2023

In a rush

Yes, I'm in a Christmas rush and I'm loving it! It's not a stressful rush. Everything I need to do is taken care of. The rush comes in because of the fun things I'm trying to accomplish during the holiday season, and since nothing I want to accomplish is necessary, I am having great fun getting into the Christmas spirit!


We went to visit friends on Sunday, and I took along a couple of gnomes for them. 


We always have a nice, relaxing visit with them.


I decided that it would be fun to make gnomes for their grandchildren.

So, that's what I did yesterday!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful, enjoy your rush and making gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beginning to think you need a "Gnome Mobile"! ;) *reference to the Disney movie.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!