Friday, December 8, 2023

Sub day

Yesterday I subbed in high school math. I really don't have to do anything other than supervise. Our high school teachers post their assignments online, and even if they're out sick they respond to student questions. So, I knit dishcloths all day, and I managed to finish two.

Before it got dark, I managed to crank out three gnomes, but I only finished two.

I'm really fond of the braid in the center.


It just so happened that both of these gnomes seemed to need that braid. I think I'm going to fill my basked with gnomes before taking any more in for teachers. One high school boy has asked me for a gnome, although he keeps calling it an elf. He will probably get one, but after I have finished my gifts!

1 comment:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!