Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Signed, sealed, delivered

 

I took a break from gnomes this morning to work on my newest bejeweled tree. I took off the clef that Dad made, because it just wasn't working for me. The cluster of pearls at the top was supposed to work into an oval, but that's not working either, so those will be coming off so that I can do something different.

I did add on different sizes of pearls, and I've added quite a few to the tree this morning.

I've been using a combination of white and blue pearl head beads, and I'm very happy with the way this tree is working out.

As for gnomes, I worked like a crazy woman yesterday morning and I managed to finish and pass out gnomes to all the high school and middle school staff. Luckily, I took extras. I had forgotten to add two people to my list. All were delivered with one left over!












1 comment:

  1. Well done, it would have been a shame if someone missed out on getting a gnome from you. ‘Sumptuous ‘ is the word that comes to mind for your tree.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!