Friday, March 23, 2018

More pink picots


Today was a sub day, and the easiest thing for me to work on while supervising high school kids is the basic Ice Drop pattern. Playing with picots can be so much fun!

Dave need to go to Menards for some wood pellets, and while we were gone the UPS man delivered a very special package!


This is my new Gilmore Mini Wave Loom, a present from my mom! Mom has had hers for a while now, and she just loves it. When she found out I was interested, she ordered one for me. I think I have the best mom in the world!

It's too dark to warp it now, but there should be plenty of light tomorrow! Mom sent me some pictures showing how she warps her loom to help me get started. I'm ready to weave some bands!

SaveSave

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Ice Drops!! :)
    Wow, with your shuttles and weaving looms you are going to run out of room in the house to live. ;)
    Nice looking loom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice drops and weaving loom great mom perfect day💛🦋💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s an interesting looking loom, I can imagine you’re keen to try it out. Pretty ice drops, it’s good to have a pattern you know well enough to do while subbing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! How can you get any busier?? Fun, fun, fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty ice drops
    Gosh that looks a wonderful loom, I look forward to seeing how it works and what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!