Tuesday, March 20, 2018

More shuttles?

Yes!


A little while back, Sally Kerson posted that she had a couple of shuttles available, made by 'im in the garage. I don't use them often, but I do like my Pop-A-Bobbin shuttles! This little beauty arrived today, and I will put it to good use!


There's a remodeling project going on at the high school/middle school library. My friend Kristine took over as librarian when I retired, and I offered to help with anything I could to make the project go more easily. A few weeks ago, I worked removing books from the computer system for Kris. It's a time consuming job, but one that I really don't mind doing. I'm familiar with the system, and I can zip through it pretty quickly.

Kris wanted to thank me for my help, so she ordered a shuttle from Rita Richmond of Shuttle by Design. Isn't it beautiful? Our school colors are green and gold, so green was the perfect background color for this wonderful shuttle.


Of course I had to give it a test drive as soon as I returned home from school today! Thank you, Kris!

10 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful and appropriate shuttle! and I also loved the pearl one you showed yesterday. Have you run out of storage space yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I still have plenty of storage space! I am beginning to feel like a shuttle hoarder, though! :-)

      Delete
  2. It's fun to see your shuttle collection grow and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that just the perfect gift for you? Well done to Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet, wonderful, perfect and well-deserved gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well the feel of wood shuttle is nice and your last one is so perfect for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shuttles!! :)
    The one with books is perfect for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of all the shuttles in your collection I'm envious over, this one wins! I may have to shop and request this one as a fellow book and lace lovin' librarian!!

    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!