Thursday, March 22, 2018

Another crochet day


I was so close to finishing my Virus Shawl that I decided today would be a crochet day. I still need to wash and block it, but I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I used one ball of Lion Brand Mandala. This is not a full sized shawl, more of a shawlette really. It can also be considered a large scarf. Two balls would have made a nice cozy shawl, but this was a nice size for what I wanted.


Here's the shawl from the other side of the table. From this side it doesn't look like it needs blocking. 😊


No, I did not let crocheting get in the way of tatting an Ice Drop. I really have the itch to tat an edging, so I may look at edging patterns tonight. If I can find my stash of hankies, I may just get started on an edging for one of them. I love having options!


5 comments:

  1. Your shawl looks fabulous!! :)
    Great Ice Drop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a busy gal! So many posts, with photos of lovely shuttles and many ice drops, plus other crafts. And you continue to do things at the school - including making curtains for the cafeteria (didn't know you were doing that!) and helping with a computer project. Amazing.
    You're making good progress with the doily and I really like this crocheted shawlette. Amazing how the color changes of the yarn worked out so perfectly centered. It really doesn't seem to need blocking! I have one of those yarn 'cakes' and would like to try this very attractive pattern. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really like your shawl or scarf, wonderful how the colours work out. I've been crocheting too, though I also want to tat round 9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks familiar perhaps. This dreamy location meets real glam at the hands of the manager. It’s sophistication with a dash of bliss. At our visit to this event space NYC there were several highlights.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!