Sunday, May 10, 2015

At it again...


I can't help myself... I love this pattern! This Spinning Wheel glass mat (Tatting with Visual Patterns by Mary Konior) is in size 10 Lizbeth, #122 Caribbean. This is one of my favorite Lizbeth colors.


I've had this book for several years. I can't remember if it was a gift or if I purchased it myself, but I've been meaning to make good use of it by knitting some unique dishcloths.


I started with the January 1 pattern, Basket Rib. It's a very simple pattern to follow. All I have to do is take time to knit!


I didn't make it over to the boutique this weekend. Instead I crocheted some more button flowers for Rita.


I hope to get there next weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Rita has made use of these! 

4 comments:

  1. That will be a great way to try out different stitches. Much better than swatches with no other purpose than to test a stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful colors again!!! :)
    Love the spinning wheel glass mats you tat!!!
    Can't wait to see that dishcloth finished!! :)
    And more fabulous button flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am catching up on your posts and progresses with needles and thread. Your hands truly create lovely pieces of art. Blessings and Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!