Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tatting in the truck

Dave had deliveries north of Chicago today, so I went along for the ride. We left at 6 a.m. and arrived home at 1:30 p.m., and that was a short day for Dave!


While we were waiting to unload at our first stop, Dave took a picture of me tatting... just to prove that I was tatting in the truck! ;-)


The big advantage to spending the day in the truck was that I was able to finish my Western Sunset Spinning Wheel glass mat. The down side is that my wrists are really sore right now, so I think I'll take a break for the night. I think I deserve a little down time!

6 comments:

  1. It looks pretty nice & cheerful in this colourway - the purple pops up so nicely :-)
    Hope your wrists get ample rest & are back in full force in the morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course give yourself some down time, you deserve it, lovely spinning wheel mat. Great colours.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have developed a new craft...Truck Tatting, Tatting On The Road, See The World While Tatting..LOL
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of you tatting in the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you were able to take advantage of the time in the truck. I had to laugh, about the time I was thinking "I wonder how her wrists are doing?" I read that they are a bit sore. I find it hard to quit when I'm given that kind of opportunity, too. Do some arm stretching and take a break - tat another day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful spinning wheel glass mat!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!