Saturday, December 26, 2020

Button fun

 

I actually finished designing my December button ornaments a few days ago. I wanted to stay in button mode for December, so I chose to tat my December 1 button base using every color button in my little plastic button box.

When I purchased this box of buttons from Amazon about a month ago, it wasn't because I needed buttons. I have several large jars filled with buttons, and I've been sorting through and giving away buttons that I know I'll never use. Several of the colors don't even appeal to me. However, they are all the same size, and they're sorted. 

I don't think I'll tat all 25 button patterns again. Honestly, some of the patterns just don't appeal to me. I think I'll just continue to have some button fun!

4 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!