Sunday, December 27, 2020

Keepin' busy

 

I really managed to pack a lot into today! First I added a motif to my doily that may become a curtain. It will take me a while to decide if I really will tat curtains.

I used up the ball of white thread I was using for my December button ornament challenge. I just happened to have this pretty Lizbeth Seagreen Lt in the basket by my chair, and this little button was in the button box on my table. The button isn't quite 1/2". The rings look a little squished, but I still like it.

Of course an Ice Drop was on my must tat list today!

It's been a while since I've worked on my Orenburg warm shawl. It felt good to be knitting again!

My big project of the day was to cut out drama club t-shirts. The plan is to make curtains for daughter Carol's classroom. I was on a roll, so I also fused interfacing to the blocks. The next step will be to measure the windows so that I can determine what size the blocks need to be. After Carol chooses the layout, I'll get busy sewing. I can hardly wait to see how the project turns out!

7 comments:

  1. Phew, you did get a lot in. I like the sound of Carol’s curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! So productive and busy!!! :)
    Everything looks great and I can't wait to see those curtains finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to take a while, but I think those curtains are going to happen!

      Delete
    2. Well, as long as it is taking me to get my tablecloth done I won't say a word!! ;)

      Delete
  3. hmmmm tatted curtains??? I've often been tempted, but I guess I need a challenge or something ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Choose your pattern! I have three windows to cover, so I'm pretty sure it will take me all year, maybe longer!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!