Thursday, August 24, 2023

Busy sewing

I've been really busy sewing the past few days.

I finished a king size quilt top for daughter Joanne. I think this is my favorite combination of fabrics.

There were lots of squares left from the layer cake packs for the four quilts. I decided a throw would be nice. Most of the fabrics are from Joanne's quilt top, but there are squares from each of the kids' quilts. It's truly a family quilt top!

There were still squares left, so I pieced together a crib size quilt.

With all of those quilt tops pieced, I still had nine squares left. When this is quilted, it will be just the right size for a toddler to carry around. 

Now it's time to start quilting!

11 comments:

  1. Do you stop to breathe at all, Diane?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I just get a little slack with the housework once in a while!

      Delete
  2. Phew, you have a lot of quilting ahead of you, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be quilting these. I found a new-to-me quilt shop, and they expect to have them all finished in 4-6 weeks. More pics to come!

      Delete
  3. It is a family a quilts! They all look so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!