Sunday, August 6, 2023

Knitting day

We had our family cookout yesterday, and it was wonderful! It did rain all day, but we had fabulous food and lots of fun. 

Daughter Andrea drove down from Minnesota, and we spent this morning visiting with her. After she left for home, we had a little bit of cleanup to do, but since everyone was so helpful yesterday we were able to finish up quickly.

It's been quite a while since I've knit dishcloths, but I promised daughter Carol some new ones. Luckily, dishcloths are pretty utilitarian, so mistakes don't really matter. It might take me a few tries to get in the groove of knitting with cotton again, but I'm up for the challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Sono contenta che abbiate passato una bella giornata in famiglia.
    Di solito questi incontri sono "rigeneranti"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm, I need to make some dishcloths too. Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I looked at mine and realized that I could use some new ones also!

      Delete
  3. Sounds fun! I look forward to seeing more dishcloths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great family time! :)
    Great dishcloth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://tightlywoundlooselyknit.wordpress.com/2022/08/06/almost-lost-washcloth-new-size/ This is the FREE round dishcloth pattern I like to use. Have fun knitting : )

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!