Monday, August 7, 2023

New favorite

 

I've been knitting the traditional diagonal dishcloth for years, and I've never really been happy with the way they've turned out. I've tried a variety of dishcloth patterns over the years, and I think I've finally found a new favorite.

This is very similar to the traditional pattern with a few tweaks that help make nicer corners, and it can be knit with or without the holes. I found it at TheMakeYourOwnZone.com. This one was very easy to make, and I will make more. However, I think I might look up some more dishcloth patterns, just so I don't get bored!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. Comprehensive article. I think I must try the increase that doesn’t create a hole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen Crazy Mom’s post today? She’s using the Russian join which she’s posted a link to. Here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Axj8DIr1LQ May be useful to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't knit, but I like the way that dish cloth looks like! And a new and improved pattern is always good to find.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!