Friday, August 11, 2023

Waste not, want not!

 

I didn't really think I had enough green to knit this dishcloth, and I was right! Luckily I had a little of the gold yarn left. I still have a little gold left, so you'll probably see that pop up in a future dishcloth.

This is the Loganberry Dishcloth, a free pattern from Knitpicks. This pattern was not a no-brainer for me. I had to keep track of my rows with paper and pencil. It was also a bit time consuming. I enjoyed learning how to knit the bobbles, but they were a bit tedious to make with cotton yarn. I much prefer wool!

4 comments:

  1. I like knitting with cotton, but bobbles I try to avoid! But the texture might be good for a dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, like Crazy Mom Tats you’re using up odds and ends. Hope to have some progress on doing similar myself next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely a good idea to put the last bits of yarn to good use. Plus, it's a nice contrast on the dishcloth.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!