Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Losing track

I've been losing track of time and forgetting to post, but I've been busy!


Twisted headbands for daughter Joanne... Tropical


Dishcloths for daughter Alison


Twisted headbands for a teacher at the high school


More twisted headbands for daughter Joanne... Wildflower


Even more twisted headbands for daughter Joanne... Salt Water Taffy


Chapstick holders made with leftover yarn


Once again, twisted headbands for daughter Joanne... Springtime

I now have 18 headbands finished for Joanne. As of today, she needs 46. I may take a break from making hers and finish up the headbands for the high school boys. I'd really like to have them finished by Halloween. Can I do it? Only time will tell!


5 comments:

  1. You’re making amazing progress! Beautiful colours there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get tired just reading about your achievements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance we could see a headband modeled on one if your grateful recipients?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Super busy and everything looks fantastic!! :)
    I love the top colorway!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!