Thursday, October 5, 2023

Rebuilding

My supply of twisted headbands was getting ridiculously low, so I'm glad I haven't sold any in a few days. It's given me a chance to rebuild my supply!


This is another pretty color combination with a name that I think is ridiculous... The Struggle is Teal. I know that coming up with names can be difficult, but there must be a better name!

Forest is a really popular color with the high school girls. I prefer the multi-colored headbands, but I do see the appeal. 

Unless I get called in to sub, I have the day off tomorrow. Mom and I might go looking for some more Ivory Tweed. It's such a pretty yarn, and it works well with a cabled headband that Mom enjoys making. We may even go out to lunch!

5 comments:

  1. Your headbands are really flying, you’re onto a winner there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s definitely not ‘teal’ in colour. They need to employ somebody with more imagination!!! Love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I suggest the name Harvest Pumpkins? All the colors fit for pumpkin varieties. 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your headbands are great! I'm glad they're such a success! I think that name came about as the yarn company people were struggling to name all these colourways!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!