Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Chains included


I was at school all day today, but I did manage to find time to re-tat the Doodle Ice Drop for my college roommate, Eileen. This time I remembered to tat all of the chains!


I was able to finish the back of my sweater last night. When I posted, I had misread the pattern. I thought I had 8 1/4" of ribbing left to knit. That didn't seem right, so I reread the instructions and found that I needed to knit 8 1/4" from the armhole stitch markers, which meant I really only had about 1 3/4" to go. That was an achievable goal!


Before heading off to school this morning, I started the ribbing for the front of the sweater. Then when I got home, I took time to work on it some more. I wonder how much I'll get done tonight?

5 comments:

  1. You have lots of irons in the fire love the pink ice drop too🌹

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to discover you have less to do than expected! You’re making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one of those moments when I couldn't believe I had been so foolish to think I had more than 8" left to knit. I sure am glad they have pictures that make me look twice!

      Delete
  3. Progress, progress, progress!! You sure seem awful busy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!