Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Ready for ribbing!


I knit, knit, knit today, and now I'm ready for the top ribbing. I know I won't get it don tonight. I have to knit 8 1/2" and I don't have that much knitting left in me today.


This was supposed to be Eileen's first Ice Drop, but as I went to add the ribbon, I saw that I forgot the last section of chain. Drat!


Luckily, I have plenty of pink and lots of glass gems. The shuttle is another from Veronica of TattingShuttles on Etsy. Both sides are beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty pink ice drop Diane, can't see the missing chain. The shuttle is like a Wedgwood blue, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a pretty good job of hiding the missing chain with the ribbon. Still, I'll make another since it's meant to be a gift. I have loved Wedgwood blue since I was in high school!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!