Thursday, April 11, 2019

My First Sweater Knit-along


Yesterday was the release of the first part of the pattern for Marly Bird's My First Sweater Knit-along.  Last week we knit our gauge swatches. I had to go down two needle sizes, which didn't surprise me. Marly even taught us how to figure how much we needed to knit each day to keep up with the class. I need to knit 3.78" each day. I have 4.5" done, so I'll need to do a little more knitting tonight.


There was not time to tat at school today, so I started an Ice Drop as soon as I arrived home and finished it after dinner. I do love my Doodle Art tatting shuttles from Grizzly Mountain Arts!

3 comments:

  1. Good start to your knitalong. I like the yarn colour. Like the thread of your ice drop too, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were many pretty colors, but this is the one that caught my eye!

      Delete
  2. Love to see all the projects you are working on!! You inspire me to get more done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!