Monday, April 15, 2019

Flattered!


My college roommate, Eileen, let me know today that she has room on her lampshade for five Ice Drops. She sent me a picture of what she'd like, and it's my Doodle Ice Drop and the variation in pink. I'm so flattered that she want some more of my little pretties! This one is in Lizbeth Butterfly Breeze, and the shuttle is by Veronica of TattingShuttles on Etsy.

Eileen and I have been friends since our senior year in high school. It's so hard to believe that we've known each other for 50 years! I was maid of honor in her wedding, and she was matron of honor in mine. When her first son was born, Eileen, her husband Tom, and I went to a drive-in movie. I was baby Glen's first date. He is now 46 years old, and I'm pretty sure he's tired of hearing that I was his first date!


I've been eagerly awaiting Wally Sosa's new book. The digital version is available in Wally's Etsy shop. I believe you need to contact Wally directly to receive a paper copy like I have. I'm so pleased that it arrived today. Wally autographed it for me, and even included a bookmark. Thank you, Wally! I love it!


I worked on my sweater some more this morning. I'm now up to the bottom of the armholes! I have 6.5" to go in stockinette, and then I can start the top ribbing. Time to knit!

4 comments:

  1. Your life is so filled with so many fun and interesting things you do so much, it's a good thing you post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Ice Drop!! :) So great that someone wants some!! :)
    Looks like an awesome tatting book!!! :)
    You sure seem to be making great progress on your sweater!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing I like about blogging is that when I post, I realize I really have accomplished so much more in a day than I thought I had!

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!