Saturday, April 6, 2019

Tollway fun


It was a glorious day for tatting with friends!


The sun was shining, and we had a beautiful spot near the windows.


We made some new friends,


and we chatted about how we were inspired to learned to tat, as well as how we met each other.


Tollway Tatters is a wonderful group!


I finally finished round 6 of Tat-a-Renda's tat-along.


I gave it a quick shot of steam so that it would lay flat when I got home.


I also managed to finish another Ice Drop in Lizbeth Easter Eggs.


I added the ribbon when I got home, and somehow I managed to take pictures of both sides of the shuttle without even thinking about it!

P.S. ~ We've set our next meeting date: Saturday, May 4, 2019. Join us if you can!

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh, sunshine! Wish it would move this direction! We will be enjoying thunderstorms tonite. 😬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those thunderstorms are headed our way. I can feel it in my head!

      Delete
  2. So glad you had an awesome time!! Hoping to join you all next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know meeting in the airport is a great idea make it tempting to just fly there and tat only if I had the money 😁

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!