Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A new routine

I've been trying to take time for knitting, tatting, and reading each day, and so far it's going well!

My spiral knit tube sock is coming along nicely. I'm really enjoying these Prym ergonomic knitting needles. It took me a little time to adjust to the length, but that really was not a big deal. I think it's the tips of the needles that I like the most. I haven't been splitting my stitches since switching to these needles. That's a big plus!


This morning I started on my fifth doily from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. This one is called Star of Bethlehem, and I decided to tat it in white just like the picture in the book. The pattern has nine rounds, so I expect this one to take me a couple of weeks. If I could focus on one thing at a time, it wouldn't take nearly so long. However, my mind flits from one thing to another, so I always have multiple projects in progress!

7 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!