Sunday, April 10, 2022

Imperial round 5

 

Yesterday ended up being very busy, including a trip to daughter Alison's. So, I had to wait until today to finish round 5 of Imperial from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz.

I LOVE this round! It was easy to follow, and it was challenging. I kept close track of where I was in the pattern, and I nearly messed up several times. Luckily, I caught my mistakes before closing rings.

I think I will probably tat this one again. I think the Lizbeth #112 Carousel is very pretty, but Laura's beautiful design is lost in the color changes. 

There's only one round to go, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow. I'm in the middle of two good books, and I'm eager to get back to them!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Perhaps combining this colourway with a bold colour would've revealed the design better? 🌹🌿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, that round looks like it requires some attention. A solid colour will give a different look, it’ll be interesting to compare.

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!