Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Celine

 

This morning I finished Celine from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. I love the way it turned out!

I took it to school to show Julia and Shelby, and they both loved it. I've promised to help them re-learn tatting if they'd like to. Time will tell if I get them tatting again.

I probably won't have time to start another one this week, but I think I'm going to work on the next one in the book, Imperial. I'm hoping my friend Stephanie hasn't tatted this one yet so that we can work on it at the same time. 

For now, I'm back to making baby blankets!

10 comments:

  1. Love ,love, love it. The colours you’ve used are perfect. Enough to reinspire Julia and Shelby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Handy Hands gets the credit for the color combination. I achieved the look I wanted... butterflies in a garden!

      Delete
  2. Your Celine is like a beautiful botanic garden, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color choices! I have been working on Imperial from the same book. How long did it take for you to make Celine?

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!