Friday, April 29, 2022

Progress

 

I added a couple of inches to my sock. It's now a little over 13" long, with about 3" to go before shaping the toe.

Most of my free time today was spent working on round 3 of Star of Bethlehem from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. 

Tomorrow we will be having our Tollway Tatters Zoom meeting at 9 a.m. central time. My shuttles are loaded and ready for round 4 of Star of Bethlehem. It looks like an easy round, so I should be able to tat during our meeting. Sue posts the link to the Zoom meeting on our Facebook page. Join us if you can!

5 comments:

  1. Aren’t you meeting in ‘real life’ yet, Diane? All our groups (except one) are back to normal. Soooooo good to meet in real life again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have a good place to meet, Jane. The Hinsdale Oasis was closed permanently in September. They will be tearing it down soon. It was the perfect place, because it was easy for everyone to get to, it was about the same distance for everyone to travel, and it was free. Denise and I are the closest to each other, about three miles apart. Depending on traffic, it took us about an hour and 15 to 30 minutes to get to the Hinsdale Oasis. Sue Anna and Marilee come from the north, Sue and Carol come from the east, Denise, Cathy, and I come from the south, and everyone else travels from the west. I really think we need to find a cute little town with lovely shops so that we can set up a tatting retirement village!

      Delete
    2. That’s such a shame, Diane. If you set up a retirement village I’ll come and join you!!! Wall to wall tatting - can’t beat that!!!

      Delete
  2. Great progress!! :)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!