Saturday, April 30, 2022

April Tollway Tatters

 

We were a small group of four today, but we had great fun tatting and chatting! I managed to tat round 4 of Star of Bethlehem from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. I've been looking at round 5, which is very detailed and very pretty. I look forward to starting on it tomorrow!

This afternoon, I worked on my spiral knit tube sock. I managed to finish it early this evening. It doesn't look like much on the footstool.


It looks much better on a foot!


These are way too thick for wearing with shoes, but they'll be great for wearing around the house on a cold winter night. The next sock is started, so I will have a complete pair soon!

The pattern for these worsted weight socks can be found here: http://www.appleleeffarm.com/PDFs/Patts/spiraltubesck.pdf


6 comments:

  1. Good to be able to ‘meet up’. Wow, your sock looks great, I may have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the pattern I used for worsted weight socks: http://www.appleleeffarm.com/PDFs/Patts/spiraltubesck.pdf

      Delete
  2. Love the spiraling socks!!! Will the other sock spiral the other way - mirror image?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they both spiral the same way. I'm not sure I have the brain power to have them mirror image!

      Delete
  3. Your doily is looking fabulous!!! :)
    Warm "slipper" socks are great in the winter!! ;)
    ~Sue(Tatting Lace in Grace)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very interesting looking socks!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!