Friday, April 8, 2022

Pure laziness


It was out of pure laziness that I started tatting Imperial from Bonded with tatting - doilies by Laura Bziukiewicz. I'm using size 20 Lizbeth #112 Carousel. I was going to stop after round 2 yesterday, but my friend Stephanie emailed me that she is going to tat this one with me. So, I was inspired to start round 3. I had a spurt of energy when I thought I was ready for bed. With a little bit of late night (late night for me is 9 p.m.) and some early morning tatting, round 3 is finished!

There's a stomach bug going around school, so I'm going to get round 4 started just in case I get a last minute call to sub. If I don't get called in, I need to find the safe place I stashed my bias binding so that I can finish up the baby quilts.

Oh, and the lazy part... instead of looking for that bias binding, I reached for the shuttles, thread, and pattern that were close at hand and started tatting. I can be really good at procrastinating!

8 comments:

  1. Lol. I too procrastinate by playing with thread! Perhaps tatting a dalek will help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I look forward to seeing your dalek. I'm afraid that one is beyond me!

      Delete
  2. Looking good, no wonder you were keen to keep tatting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks wonderful!
    StephanieW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! :)
    As for the lazy part, ummm....it's a contagious thing I believe. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!