Monday, January 15, 2024

Change of pace

 

It was too cold to concentrate on much of anything yesterday, so I decided to stick pins in a cone. Haha! They are lovely pins! My first Christmas gift for next year is finished, and I have the supplies to keep going. I just might get started on another one today.

When the weather is cold, and it is brutally cold here, I get the urge to work with yarn. Daughter Andrea has finished to crocheted afghans since school started, and once we started talking about afghan patterns, all sorts of ads started popping up in my Facebook feed. I rarely follow the links in a Facebook ad, but if something interests me I do go searching for it.

This pattern came up in one of those ads. The pattern is Blanket No. 18 Crochet Pattern. I was able to find it on Etsy for less than the Facebook ad. I love the textured patterns, and so far the pattern has been very easy to follow. I had bought the yarn for a different afghan project a couple of years ago. When the yarn arrived, I decided I didn't want to make that pattern. Sometimes it's fun to change things up!

3 comments:

  1. You’re well ahead on the gift front! Love the afghan pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern is a ‘sort of’ sampler of crochet stitches and will be very interesting to work as you’ll not get bored. Hmmm, wonder if I should start another project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design that is showing of that blanket!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!