Friday, January 12, 2024

Success!

Yesterday morning I worked on the gnomes I cranked out on Sunday.

Working on one task at a time sure makes the whole process go more quickly.

I think I'll be taking these in to school to share with the kids who have shown interest in my gnomes.

This one I'll be keeping for myself. I think he's so cute! Of course Grinch-loving granddaughter Kara could talk me out of it.


This morning I successfully completed my first project on my new sock machine. It took me about an hour and a half to complete this tiny hat. I know I'll gain confidence and work more quickly as I become familiar with the process. For now, I'm considering this one a great success!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Cute gnomes! You always seem to be incredibly productive Diane! And you have a sock machine?? Trying to find a post where you talk about it because I'm really interested and would love to know what you have and what you think of it. I love making socks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year! Now that you mention it, I don't think I've posted about my sock machine. I'll do that today.

      Delete
    2. Great, look forward to reading about it!

      Delete
  2. Great progress yet on your gnomes!! :)
    Hmmm...will you be making tiny hats on that machine for your gnomes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. Cutest hat, good for you for getting to grips with the sock machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way the hat turned out, but it is very small. It just doesn't look big enough for a baby to me.

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!