Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Happy New Year!

We had a fantastic Christmas vacation. Dave and I drove to Georgia after Christmas to visit daughter Joanne and family. Daughter Alison, daughter Carol, and sister Janet took turns staying with Mom. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Dave and I arrived home around lunch time on New Year's Day, and Janet and I spent the afternoon working on bejeweled Christmas trees. I told Janet that I never would have thought I'd get so much enjoyment out of pushing pins into styrofoam!



3 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect, and your Christmas tree is perfect too. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Durn - I wish I'd known you were coming down here - I could have met you someplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great Christmas and a safe trip!! :) Can't wait to see what you are tatting this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!