Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Icy day


I stayed home from school yesterday. It was too icy for me. This was my laundry room window at about 10 in the morning. I was very content to stay at home!


Sunday and Monday were gnome finishing days.


My fingertips were sore from pushing in so many pins while Janet was here.


Besides, I've been cranking out Valentine gnomes, and it's time to finish them up.


I now have enough finished for my daughters and grandchildren.


I still have supplies left, so I think I'll make some gnomes to pass out at school.


I'm thinking of putting them around the school for kids to discover.


I know I won't have time or enough supplies to make gnomes for everyone.


Maybe I'll just pass them out to teachers again.


I may have to make some up for St. Patrick's Day.


I am having fun creating these little guys.

Luckily, there are plenty of people who want them. Otherwise, my house would be overrun with gnomes!

3 comments:

  1. Good to be able to work on gnomes instead of going out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gnomes have lifted my spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! So many!!! You sure have been busy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!