Thursday, January 18, 2024

Trees and gnomes

I finished the last of the four trees that I had planned for the school secretaries for next year. 

They look so pretty, I don't want to put them away! I will, though. My sister is coming down today, and once I let her look them over I will carefully store them in anticipation of next Christmas.


After putting together a pot of chili for dinner, I decided it was time to finish up some of my Valentine gnomes.


I really do need to finish these this week so that I can get them off in the mail to my daughters and grandchildren.

I now have five finished, with only ten more to go!

3 comments:

  1. The trees are really beautiful. Have fun with Valentine gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many items!!! Great progress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being a practical person who’s allergic to housework, I’d put the beaded trees away or they’ll attract dust and then that’ll give you more work to clean them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!