Monday, January 8, 2024

Gnome day

I'm going to try something new. On Sunday afternoon, I plan to crank out seven gnomes, and then each evening I can assemble one.

I did crank out seven last Tuesday, after we returned from Georgia. However, I only assembled one gnome during the week. I assembled the rest yesterday.

Mom gave me this fuzzy yarn for beards.

They're so fluffy!

Daughter Joanne said that she likes the gnomes with their beards loose.

The nice thing about making multiples of something is that I can try different techniques and find what works for me.

I haven't made the perfect gnome yet, but I'll keep trying!

I achieved my goal of making seven gnomes the first week in January, and I cranked out seven more yesterday afternoon. I should have plenty for Christmas next year!

 

2 comments:

Just like you, I love getting feedback!