Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Another find


I'm making slow progress on my sewing room. I keep finding things, such as this snowflake. It took a bit of investigating, but I figured out that this is the beginning of Kencana from Elegant Tatting Gems by Jon Yusoff. It's hard to believe I had two snowflakes started from the same book. Since I'm not as far along with this snowflake, I'm hoping to find the rhythm of the pattern so that I can finish this one with no mistakes!

Sorry to disappoint you, Jane. Believe it or not, I was going to start the new year with a blue Spinning Wheel. Unfortunately, I haven't found my blue thread yet! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I am sure your snowflake will look wonderful!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well glad to see your finding unfinished projects. you are a good example :)

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!