Sunday, January 31, 2016

January tatting


I decided to finish the month of January with another Spinning Wheel glass mat. This one is in size 20 Lizbeth, Salmon Med. #628.


This is the first time I've thought of showing everything I worked on in one month, probably because it's been sitting right next to me!

I made a new tatting friend today, Gina from Chile. She goes to church with a high school classmate of mine. Diane showed Gina a picture of my tatting, and Gina was interested in talking with me, especially when she learned my last name. You see, Gina's maiden name is Cademartori! Isn't it a small world? Anyway, we chatted on the phone for about 20 minutes, and I hope to get to meet her in person when school gets out. After all, she only lives an hour and a half away. Don't you just love the Internet?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you must tat REALLY fast! Eight doilies AND the hankie edging AND that other thing from the foreign-language book! And they're all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to start the month and fantastic to see all your accomplishment for the month, I love the internet I think it has taken tatting to upper levels, with sharing skills and patterns it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making my head spin ;-D
    Superb accomplishment !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous spinning wheel glass mat!!! :)
    Love the display of a months work!!! :)
    Wow!!! Finding someone else with the same last name!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fabulous spinning wheels! Wonderful to come across another tatter who lives nearby (fairly!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That’s a lot of tatting! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Showing your January works of HeArt really allows you to see just how wonderfully productive you have been. It is a "Small World". Blessings Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!