Thursday, January 14, 2016

Tollway Tatters!

The Tollway Tatters will be meeting on Monday, January 18. It's been a while since we've all been able to get together, and I'm really looking forward to it!

If you're in the Chicago area and would like to join us, we meet at 10:00 a.m. at the Hinsdale Oasis. You can tell us by our tie-dyed t-shirts.


One of the little girls at school received a new mint green and gray coat for Christmas. She asked me to make her a scarf, so here it is. The colors don't show up well on the monitor, but I think they're a good match for her coat.


I'm almost finished with my latest Spinning Wheel, right on track for finishing one by every Friday in 2016! Maybe I'll just shoot for every Friday in January. ;-)

6 comments:

  1. See you at Tollway Tatters!
    I bet the little girl was thrilled with her new scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful you could find just the right yarn to match the new coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice color scarf and doily is looking almost finished!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf should keep her all wrapped up warm and toasty
    Another gorgeous mat, I am using the same thread I think for something which hopefully I can show you towards end of the month. Love this blue colour thread
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful scarf!!! :) I know it will be used!! :)
    Another fabulous spinning wheel glass mat emerging!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tatting - and such a nice gift! I think all of us will need scarf, mittens, wool coats, warm socks -- should be a winter kind of Monday ...

    ReplyDelete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!