Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Busy week

It's play week again. This time is for the high school production of Mamma Mia! While I'm not directly involved in the production, I do help my daughter out in any way I can. Along with all the excitement of play week comes fatigue, both mental and physical. We love it!


I used my second brass shuttle from Lorraine Kolasa to tat another St. Patrick's Day Doodle Ice Drop.  This one has a smooth finish and no pick. I thought the finish might be too slick, but I was wrong. The finish is fabulous, and I had no trouble holding on to the shuttle. I have another one coming from Tatting Corner that should arrive tomorrow. Shuttle collecting is fun!

9 comments:

  1. Glad you are having fun and using your new shuttles!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour ribbon which shows off your ice drop beautifully. The shuttle blends in well too. I bet you are past your one million shuttle by now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks like I'm in to coordinated tatting! Haha! I'm nowhere close to a million, but wouldn't it be fun to see that many different shuttles in one place?

      Delete
    2. Imagine having to arrange one million shuttles so that they could all be displayed and photographed together.

      Delete
  3. I have to confess that I have as much fun looking at your different shuttles as I do at your beautiful tatting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a sampler pattern that read, "My collection of cookbooks is greater than my cooking." It was very true at the time. Now I could cross stitch a sampler that says, "My collection of tatting shuttles is greater than my tatting." :-)

      Delete

Just like you, I love getting feedback!